1 ½ cups brown rice
1 capsicum, cut into 3 cm pieces
2 zucchini, cut into 1cm slices
2 x 250 g punnets cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
12 x 25cm wooden skewers
120 g fresh baby spinach leaves
100 g soft feta, finely crumbled
1 cup Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil, plus leaves, to garnish
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Cook rice according to packet directions. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine capsicum, zucchini and tomatoes in a bowl with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Thread evenly onto skewers.
- To make sauce, place all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until smooth. Season.
- Stir spinach into rice. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes, or until wilted.
- Heat an oiled grill plate over a medium heat. Add skewers in two batches. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve skewers with rice and sauce. Garnish with basil leaves.