Foodiful is the home of some very interesting chocolate combinations, including chocolate, zucchini and spinach cake with avocado chocolate frosting (trust us, it's irresistible) and chocolate avocado mousse.
Fun fact: you might think the most popular Aussie chocolate takeaway order would be chocolate ice-cream – but you’d be wrong. Almost half of chocolate orders (46%) are for chocolate mousse.
Just in time for the best day of the year, menulog have revealed the best weird and wonderful chocolate fusions to order on World Chocolate Day (Saturday 7th July).
Menulog have over 2000 chocolate dishes available for the perfect after-dinner treat. And there’s no better excuse to indulge than on World Chocolate Day.
- Chocolate Grasshopper: Fine Affair (VIC) a delicious, gourmet mint chocolate milkshake (sans the six legs)
- Afous Chocolate Pate: Afous Moroccan and Spanish Tapas (NSW) pure decadence, a chocolate lover can’t do better than chocolate pate
- Chocolate Harumaki: Ichi Ichi Ku Izakaya (VIC) and May’s Thai (NSW) quintessential Asian appetiser, adapted as a dessert
- Chocolate Nachos: Cioccolato Dessert Restaurant (QLD) crunchy, chocolatey and topped with whipped cream
- Momo Chocolate: Little Momo (NSW) steamed dumpling filled with chocolate, served with vanilla ice-cream
- Chocolate Fudge Sanga: Desserts Delivered (VIC) Belgian chocolate ice cream sandwiched between two almond-coated cookies
- Baby Jiggle Chocolate Cheesecake: Jiggle Cheesecake (NSW) a lush dessert that never disappoints
- Chocolate Burfi: Hemani (NSW) a traditional milk and sugar based Indian sweet, with the added magic of chocolate
- Chocolate Samosa: Cinnamon Club (NSW) switching up a classic with crunchy fried Indian pastry, dark chocolate and whipped cream
- Chocklava: Jasmin 1 Lebanese (NSW) a trendy modern twist on a Middle Eastern favourite.